Tuesday, 26 March 2013

See you on the flip side!

Hey all,

I'm writing this post with a heavy heart. 

Marked Beauty is over, for now. 

I'm moving onto another exciting adventure and I hope that some of you will follow me. I have changed a lot as a person since this blog started and my lifestyle has changed as well - I just don't feel that Marked Beauty continues to be a perfect fit. 

You would have all noticed a decline in post's from me and I don't want that to continue - I always promised myself that I will only do what I love. 

Thank you to everyone who supported me during the years! 

You can find me at 


and follow me @protectingpaws on twitter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi lovelies!
Leave me a lil something, I appreciate all of my comments.
Leave the link to your blog as well, and I will try to check it out!
Sharleena xx